1. Hindi. Hindi is officially the most popular language spoken across India.
Which Indian language is best?
More than one million speakers
|Rank||Language||2011 Census of India (total: 1,210,854,977)|
Which language is beautiful language in India?
India is famous for its linguistic diversity, and one of the most beautiful languages spoken on the Indian Subcontinent is certainly Bengali. It has a gorgeous writing system to begin with, and a flowing sound that one of the world’s greatest poets, Rabindranath Tagore, used to create his art.
Which language is easy in India?
Overall Bengali has the easiest grammar – no genders for inanimate objects (like tree, hand, clock etc) and consistent verb conjugations and a vocabulary very similar to that of Hindi. For a person with no prior knowledge of any Indian language Bengali would be at the top of this list.
Which is the beautiful language?
FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE
With its unpronounceable “r”, its nasal vowel sounds “en”, “in”, “un” and melodious intonation, it sounds extremely musical to the non-native ear.
Which is world first language?
The Tamil language is recognized as the oldest language in the world and it is the oldest language of the Dravidian family. This language had a presence even around 5,000 years ago. According to a survey, 1863 newspapers are published in the Tamil language only every day.
Which is queen of language?
Most people wonder Which Is The Queen Of All Languages In The World. Kannada is the language that is regarded as the Queen Of All Languages In The World. Kannada is the Language Spoken in Karnataka, India. It is the mother of many languages.
Which is the richest language in India?
- Hindi – 52.83 crore speakers. Hindi is the most spoken language in India. …
- Bengali – 9.72 crore speakers. …
- Marathi – 8.30 crore speakers. …
- Telugu – 8.11 crore speakers. …
- Tamil – 6.90 crore speakers. …
- Gujarati – 5.54 crore speakers. …
- Urdu – 5.07 crore speakers. …
- Kannada – 4.37 crore speakers.
What is the hardest language to learn?
As mentioned before, Mandarin is unanimously considered the toughest language to master in the world! Spoken by over a billion people in the world, the language can be extremely difficult for people whose native languages use the Latin writing system.
Which language is best to learn?
The Most Important Languages To Learn In 2021
- Mandarin Chinese. With over one billion Mandarin Chinese speakers in the world, of course it tops the list of most important languages to learn in 2021. …
- Spanish. …
- German. …
- French. …
- Arabic. …
- Russian. …
- Portuguese. …
- 8. Japanese.
Which is difficult language in India?
Google declares Malayalam (the official language of Kerala State) to be the most difficult language in India. When compared to any other language in India, it is both difficult to learn and to pronounce. It may be the world’s second most difficult language, behind Chinese. It is a member of the Dravidian family.
What is the most famous language?
Which Languages Have the Most Speakers?
|2||Mandarin Chinese||1,117 million|
Which is the most romantic language?
The Languages of Love: The 5 Most Romantic Languages
- Spanish. Spanish is one of the world’s most widely spoken languages. …
- French. French is often considered to be the most romantic language in the world. …
- Italian. Amore, tesoro, dolcezza, bellissima, innamorato… …
- Portuguese. …
- 5. Japanese.
Which language is most poetic?
There are reasons for Chinese being the most poetic language.
- One syllable for one word.
- Many words (30% or more) have multiple meanings.
- Some words have more than one pronounication.
- The ancient pronounciation and some dialects have more tones, e.g. Cantonese words have 9 tones.