How do you say hello in different Indian languages?
Table of contents
- Namaste (नमस्ते) in Hindi.
- Sata Sri Akal (ਸਤਿ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ) in Punjabi.
- Nomoshkar (নমস্কার) in Bangla.
- Aadab (आदाब) in Kashmiri.
- Parnam (प्रणाम) in Magadhi.
- Namaskar (नमस्कार) in Marathi.
- Vanakkam (வணக்கம்) in Tamil.
- Namaskaram (నమస్కరం) – Telegu.
How do you greet in Indian language?
The Hindi word for “hello” is namaste – literally, “I bow to you” – which they will. Though some Indians will shake hands, most bring their palms together in front of their chest, fingers up, and bow slightly. You can also say namaskaar or, as a respectful greeting to superiors or elders, pranaam.
How do you say hello in 100 languages?
How to Say Hello in 100 Different Languages So You Can Greet Anyone
- Hello in Different Languages. English = Hello. French = Bonjour. Spanish = Hola. Italian = Ciao. Portugese = Olá Maori = Kia Ora. Australian = G’day. Greek = Geia (γεια) Serbian = Zdravo. Croatian = Zdravo. …
- Closing Thoughts on Hello in Every Language.
How do you say hello in 7 languages?
How To Say Hello In Different Languages: 21 Ways To Greet The World
- French. Formal: Bonjour. Informal: Salut.
- Spanish. Formal: Hola. Informal: ¿Qué tal? (What’s up?)
- Russian. Formal: Zdravstvuyte. …
- Chinese. Formal: Nǐn hǎo. …
- Italian. Formal: Salve. …
- Japanese. Formal: Konnichiwa. …
- German. Formal: Guten Tag. …
- Portuguese. Formal: Olá
What is hello in all languages?
Hello In Different Languages
- Spanish: hola.
- French: bonjour.
- German: guten tag.
- Italian: salve.
- Chinese: nǐn hǎo.
- Portuguese: olá
- Arabic: asalaam alaikum.
- Japanese: konnichiwa.
What is your name in Indian?
To ask ‘What’s your name? ‘ in Hindi we say… आपका नाम क्या है? aapkaa naam kyaa hai?
What are some Indian words?
Atoll, avatar, bandana, bangle, bhelpuri, blighty, bungalow, calico, cashmere, catamaran, cheetah, cheroot, chintz, chit, choky, churidar, chutney, coir, cot, cowrie, cummerbund, cushy, curry, dal, dinghy, dharma, doolally, dungarees, godown, gymkhana, gunny, guru, jodhpurs, jungle, jute, karma, kedgeree, khaki, …
How do Muslims say hello?
Greet your fellow Muslim by wishing them peace.
- “As-Salam-u-Alaikum” is the most common greeting among Muslims.
- This is the minimum required when greeting a Muslim.
- It is permissible to use the minimum greeting when time is short, such as when passing each other on the street.
How do you say hi in Korean?
Korean Greetings: 10+ Ways to Say “Hello” in Korean
- “Hello” (polite): 안녕하세요 (annyeong haseyo)
- “Hi” / “Hello” (casual): 안녕 (annyeong)
- “Good day” / “Hello” (formal): 녕하십니까 (annyeong hasimnikka)
- “Hello” when answering the phone: 여보세요 (yeoboseyo)
- “Good morning”: 좋은아침이에요 (joeun achimieyo)
How do you say hello in thirty languages?
The chart below outlines how to say hello in thirty different languages.
How to Say Hello in Different Languages.
|Language||Informal Greeting||Formal Greeting|
|Chinese||Nǐ hǎo||Nǐn hǎo|
How many languages are spoken in India?
The Eighth Schedule of the Constitution consists of the following 22 languages –Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Bodo, Santhali, Maithili and Dogri.
How do you say good morning in 100 different languages?
Good Morning in Different Languages
- French = bon matin.
- Spanish = buenos días.
- German = guten Morgen.
- Italian = buongiorno.
- Portuguese = bom dia.
- Farsi/Persian = sobh bekheir.
- Hindi/Indian = suprabhat.
- Chinese = zǎoān.
How do you say hello in 10 languages?
How To Say Hello in 10 Different Languages
- Spanish – Hola (oh-LA). …
- French – Salut (sah-LUU). …
- German – Guten Tag (gooten-taag). …
- Chinese – Nei Ho (nee-how). …
- 5. Japanese – Konnichi Ha (kon-neen-chee-wah). …
- Russian – Zdravstvuyte (ZDRA-stvooy-tyeh). …
- Portuguese – Olá pronounced (oh-LAH). …
- Arabic – As-salam (ala-kyum).