Christians. Christianity is the country’s wealthiest faith.
Which religion is richest?
According to a study from 2015, Christians hold the largest amount of wealth (55% of the total world wealth), followed by Muslims (5.8%), Hindus (3.3%), and Jews (1.1%).
Which is the richest caste in India?
Upper caste Hindus are the richest community in India owning 41% of total assets: Study
- A recent wealth distribution survey revealed that just 22% of upper caste hindus own almost 41% of the total wealth in India.
- According to the survey, the Scheduled Tribes accounted for the lowest share, in terms of assets at 3.7%.
Which community is richest in India?
As per national survey NFHS-4 conducted in 2018 Jains was declared wealthiest of any community with 70% of its population living in top quintiles of wealth.
Who is the richest Hindu in India?
Mukesh Ambani continues to be the richest man of India for the 10th consecutive year with a wealth of ₹7,18,000 crore, according to the the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List 2021.
Who is the best religion?
Adherents in 2020
Which religion is poor in India?
– Hindus are the poorest religious group in rural areas in the majority of the states, exceptions being states such as Kerala and Bihar, where the Muslims and Christians respectively are poorer than other religious groups.
Which caste is best in world?
Brahman, also spelled Brahmin, Sanskrit Brāhmaṇa (“Possessor of Brahma”), highest ranking of the four varnas, or social classes, in Hindu India.
Which is the richest surname in India?
Ambani: With a wealth of Rs 3,80,700 crore (Rs 3.80 lakh crore), the Ambani family is India’s richest family.
Which caste is most educated in India?
Muslims have the highest number of illiterates — nearly 43 percent of their population — while Jains have the highest number of literates among India’s religious communities with over 86 percent of them educated.
Which caste is best in India?
1. Brahmans: Brahmans are at the top in Varna hierarchy. Main castes of this Varna are those of priests, teachers, custodians of social ritual practices and arbiter of correct social and moral behaviour.
Is Punjab the richest state?
₹1.55 lakh crore (US$21 billion) (2020–21 est.) The economy of Punjab is the 16th largest state economy in India with ₹5.29 lakh crore (US$70 billion) (FY2020-21) in gross domestic product and a per capita GDP of US$2,090, ranking 19th amongst Indian states.
Which religion is rich in Kerala?
Kerala has a reputation of being, communally, one of the most religiously diverse states in India. According to 2011 Census of India figures, 54.73% of Kerala’s population are Hindus, 26.56% are Muslims, 18.38% are Christians, and the remaining 0.33% follow other religions or have no religion.
Who is the No 1 rich person in India?
Reliance chairman Mukesh Ambani retained the title of richest Indian as he added $4 billion to his net worth (which has now reached $92.7 billion) in the year 2021, according to Forbes magazine’s 100 richest Indians list, which was released on Thursday.
Who is India’s second richest man?
With a net worth of Rs 5,05,900 crore, Gautam Adani moved up two places to the second spot in the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List 2021.
Who is the richest Youtuber in India?
Top 10 richest YouTubers in India and how much they earn in…
- Carry Minati has net worth of USD 4 million. …
- Amit Bhadana has net worth of USD 6.3 million. …
- Bhuvan Bam has net worth of USD 3 million. …
- Ashish Chanchlani has net worth of USD 4 million. …
- Gaurav Chaudhary has net worth of USD 45 million.