What are the problems to solve for India?
What are the current major issues in India?
- Corruption. The most widely spread endemic in India is corruption, which must be handled quickly and wisely. …
- Illiteracy. The percentage of illiteracy in India is alarming. …
- Education System. …
- Basic Sanitation. …
- Healthcare System. …
- Poverty. …
- Pollution. …
- Women’s Safety.
What is the major problem of India?
India ranks second after China in its total population. Its population has grown 20% per decade, leading to problems that include food deficits, sanitation deterioration, and pollution. Although economic growth numbers look promising, the living standards of most citizens are not changing.
Solutions: The solutions for poverty are discussed below:
- Poverty can be checked by increasing job opportunities. …
- Government should take more steps towards charity, trusts and have some transparency while spending money in those social institutions.
- There is a need for initiatives of paid leave to the workers.
What is the biggest problem of India which can be resolved through technologies?
The country has huge challenges, but within these challenges lie huge opportunities. Use of technology is the only way to address challenges such as eradication of poverty, improving literacy, improving agricultural yield, reducing traffic congestion, providing healthcare to all, etc.
How can I develop India?
Fifty Ways To Make India A Developed Country And A World Super…
- 1) By controlling rapidly increasing population. …
- 2) By eradicating poverty. …
- 3) By increasing literacy rate. …
- 4) By checking unemployment. …
- 5) By eliminating pollution. …
- 6) By checking the crime rate. …
- 7) By adopting zero tolerance against corruption.
What are some real world problems that need to be solved?
Solutions to the World’s Issues
- End poverty.
- End hunger and improve nutrition and sustainable agriculture.
- Promote well being for all ages.
- Ensure equitable and quality education.
- Achieve gender equality.
- Ensure water and sanitation for all.
- Ensure access to modern energy for all.
How can we prepare for India for future challenges?
India must build world class medical facilities to save the diseased people from untimely death and disability. India must have modern military resources to protect it’s borders from evil countries. India must have qualified scientists to make new discoveries in the field of science and technology.
Is India the future of the world?
India is considered one of the potential superpowers of the world. This potential is attributed to several indicators, the primary ones being its demographic trends and a rapidly expanding economy and military. In 2015, India became the world’s fastest growing economy with a 5% estimated GDP rate (mid year terms).
How can we reduce pollution in India?
Five Indian Innovations to Beat Air Pollution
- A Revolution from Pollution. Delhi-based Chakr Innovation curbs air pollution with the world’s first retro-fit emission control device for diesel generators. …
- Solar Ferry. …
- CleanTech for Health and Clean Air. …
- Cooking with Radiant Heat. …
- Biomedical Waste Management.
How can society solve problems?
Solution of the social problems are : Poverty-By providing education, skill training and job opportunities in a society. Increase the education budget. Provide them with scholarshipsand opportunities, to get the best achievable education from the top universalof the world.
How to Solve a Social Problem
- Focus on the Outliers.
- Set measurable goals with a scary deadline.
- Focus on the obvious thing.
- Build the broadest team possible.
- Experiment in short cycles.
What is an issue that is important to India?
Some of the vital social issues are poverty, child labour, corruption, unemployment, drug addiction, overpopulation, pollution, offences against the women such as rape, acid attack, juvenile delinquency, caste-based discrimination, crimes, and many more.
How can we solve the problem of technology?
Below are some of the amazing ways to solve problems with technology.
- #1 Go Green: Harnessing Technology to Lower Pollution. …
- #2 Think Smart: The Advent of Next Generation Robotics. …
- #3 Additive Manufacturing: From Wearables to Printable Organs and Smart Clothes. …
- #4 AI: When a Computer Can Learn on the Job.
What pledge shall free Indian take?
I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it. I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and elders and treat everyone with courtesy.
What problems do you face with changes in technology?
Current Major Technology Issues
- Need For Strong Digital Conference Platforms.
- Remote Internet Speed and Connections.
- Phishing and Data Privacy Issues.
- Deepfake Content.
- Too Much Focus on Automation.
- Data Mixups Due to AI Implementation.
- Poor User Experience.