What is the highest paying job in pharmacy in India?
The top 5 highest paying jobs as Pharmacist with reported salaries are:
- retail pharmacist – ₹35lakhs per year.
- clinical pharmacist – ₹27lakhs per year.
- senior pharmacist – ₹23lakhs per year.
- assistant pharmacist – ₹22lakhs per year.
- pharmacist – ₹22lakhs per year.
Which is the No 1 pharma company in India?
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian multinational pharma firm. The company produces as well as markets a wide variety of pharmaceuticals in India and abroad.
1. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
|Revenue||30,091.4 crores INR (US$4.2 billion, 2019)|
|Number of employees||32,000 (2019)|
Which pharma company gives highest salary to Mr?
Top companies for Medical Representatives in India
- Jolly Healthcare. 4.6. ₹24,882. 9 reviews24 salaries reported.
- Mankind Pharma. 4.1. ₹23,102. 129 reviews5 salaries reported.
- Cipla Ltd. 4.1. ₹21,727. 1097 reviews7 salaries reported.
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 4.1. ₹19,803. 242 reviews8 salaries reported.
What is highest salary of B Pharmacy?
Ans: The highest paying jobs in pharmacy are mentioned below:
- Biotechnology Senior Research Scientist | Median Annual Salary: Rs 45000.
- Research Scientist | Median Annual Salary: Rs 40000.
- Pharmaceutical Field Sales Representative | Median Annual Salary: Rs 35000.
Which pharma job is best?
11 best-paying jobs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Medical science liaison.
- Pharmaceutical financial analyst.
- Regulatory specialist.
- Pharmaceutical sales representative.
- Pharmaceutical outside sales representative.
- Clinical data manager.
- Research scientist.
- Pharmacy manager.
What is future of pharma sector?
According to the Indian Economic Survey 2021, the domestic market is expected to grow 3x in the next decade. India’s domestic pharmaceutical market is estimated at US$ 42 billion in 2021 and likely to reach US$ 65 billion by 2024 and further expand to reach ~US$ 120-130 billion by 2030.
Which pharma company is biggest in India?
By market capitalisation in Indian stock exchange
|Rank||Company||Market Capitalization August 2021 (INR crores)|
|2||Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories||75,113|
Who is the owner of Sun Pharma?
Dilip Shanghvi is the founder of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and has extensive industrial experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Which branch of pharmacy makes the most money?
Nuclear pharmacists are the highest paid, and hospital/health systems are the highest-paying settings.
What is the highest salary in pharma industry?
Highest reported salary offered who knows Pharmaceutical Industry is ₹63lakhs. The top 10% of employees earn more than ₹47lakhs per year. The top 1% earn more than a whopping ₹61lakhs per year.
Which is the highest post in pharmacy?
High Paying Jobs in the Pharmaceutical Industry – Job Profiles :
- Senior Statistician.
- Drug Safety Specialist.
- Senior QA Engineer.
- Pharmaceutical Financial Analyst.
- Biotechnology and Senior Scientist.
- Drug Safety Specialist.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Engineer.
What is Drug Inspector salary?
Salary Of Drug Inspectors In Karnataka
The other allowances like HRA and TA could be around 17000. So estimated starting gross salary of Drug Inspector In Karnataka will be around 60000 rupees per month. Further salary will increase with DA and annual increments.
What is salary after B Pharm?
What is the Starting Salary After B. Pharm?
|Job Type||Salary Range (But not limited to)|
|Retail Pharmacy (Private)||Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 20000/-|
|Post M. Pharm||Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 30000/-|
|B. Pharm + MBA||Rs. 20000/- plus|
|MS Pharma||Salary better than M. Pharm|
What is D pharmacy salary?
Students after completing Diploma in Pharmacy can become Pharmacists, Production executive, Analytical Chemists or even Research Officer. The average pay is good starting from INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,00,000. Fresher salary ranges from INR 1,90,000 to INR 3,00,000 which increases with experience.