1. Algeria. The African country of ‘Algeria,’ easily tops our lists of countries that have a lower currency value than the Indian rupee. Tourists are most often blissfully unaware of the fact that ‘Algeria,’ is the largest country in Africa and is the most attractive of the lot, as well.
Which country currency is cheaper than Indian currency?
Japan (1 INR =1.65 Japanese Yen)
Japan is the most technologically advanced nations steeped in culture, sushi and cherry blossoms. Moreover, Japan is the country whose currency is much lesser than the currency of India.
Which country has highest Indian currency value?
Travel Destinations Where Indian Currency is of High Value
- Indonesia : 1 INR = 210.49 Indonesian Rupiah. …
- Paraguay: 1 INR = 86.34 Paraguayan Guarani. …
- Chile : 1 INR = 9.10 Chilean Peso. …
- Costa Rica : 1 INR = 8.79 Costa Rican Colon. …
- Hungary : 1 INR = 3.92 Hungarian Forint.
Is Japan cheaper than India?
India is 66.8% cheaper than Japan.
Is Maldives cheaper than India?
Maldives is 3.1 times more expensive than India.
Is Indian currency stronger than Japan?
Japan is a nation where technology is far greater than India’s technology; their Space research program by their Space exploration Agency JAXA is achieving Milestones still we see their currency is lower than India’s currency ( 1 Rs = 1.52 YEN ) that India’s Currency is 68.9% cheaper than Japan.
Is South Korea richer than India?
India ($2.26 Tn) South Korea ($1.41 Tn)
Is India cheaper than China?
India is 45.6% cheaper than China.
Is Pakistan cheaper than India?
Pakistan is 7.1% cheaper than India.
Is USA cheaper than India?
Living in India is 68.3% less expensive than in the USA. Rent prices in India are 85% lower than in the US. … India is much less expensive. My fixed expenses (rent, food, phone, utility, and other bills) cost between $557 and $652 a month.
Is Canada cheaper than India?
India is 67.9% cheaper than Canada.
Which is cheapest country?
Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.
- Vietnam. For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream. …
- Costa Rica. …
- Bulgaria. …
- Mexico. …
- South Africa. …
- China. …
- South Korea. …
Is Dubai expensive than India?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 163% more expensive than in Delhi (India)
Is Korea cheaper than India?
India is 65.2% cheaper than South Korea.