How do I make an international call from US to India?
How to Call India from the U.S.
- First, dial 011 to exit the U.S. phone system.
- Then dial 91, India’s country code.
- Then dial the area code, which can be 2 to 4 digits.
- Finally, dial the local phone number, which is between 6 and 8 digits.
How do I dial a +91 number?
When calling an Indian phone number, the country code of +91 needs to entered, followed by the Indian area code and a local (or mobile) number in order to complete the call. If calling from a landline, replace the + sign with 0011 followed by 91 (Indian country code) and then the Indian area code and local number.
How can I call India from USA for free?
How to call an India toll free number from the USA
- First, dial the US exit code 011.
- Then, dial the Indian country code 91.
- Next, dial the 3-digit toll-free number. Usually it is 800.
- Finally, dial the rest of the telephone number to be connected.
How do I call India from USA using Google Voice?
Open the Google Voice app on your Android device and log in if needed. 2. Tap the Dial icon and dial the international number that you want to call. Make sure to enter the country code before the phone number.