Contact link1 AND ULB and DUDC Contact Details. Obtain ‘Birth Certificate Update/correction Form’ from the respective counter or write in a paper to apply. Please complete the application form and attach the required documents and submit it to the receiving authority.
How can I change my name in birth certificate in Karnataka?
- Application form.
- Valid birth certificate.
- Affidavit from local notary.
- Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of minimal about the reason of name change.
- Address proof (Voter ID, Driving License etc.) …
- Aadhaar Card of Parents as per requirement.
- Name of the Parent.
- Date of birth of the child.
How can I update my birth certificate online in Bangalore?
In the first step, you have to visit the official portal bbmp.gov.in. After this, you need to fill online application with the correct details for the Banglore BBMP Birth Certificate. Then click on submit a link to apply for Karnataka Birth Certificate.
How can I correct my birth certificate in Bangalore?
Go to the hospital where the child was born, and ask them to update the parent’s names. Also ask them to give a letter addressed to BBMP, listing the correction in the name. The hospital will ask for your ID proof and submit copies of the same.
How can I add my name in birth certificate online Bangalore?
How include Name in Birth Certificate in Bangalore
- Child birth certificate xerox copy which does not have name.
- Father/Mother ID proof Xerox copy.
- 20 rupees amount you need to give to get two copies.
How can I change my name online?
Documents Required for Name Change
- An affidavit on a stamp paper, the minimum value should be ₹10.
- The original newspaper cutting of the name change advertisement.
- The prescribed proforma in printed format, duly signed by the applicant and two witnesses.
- Two passport size photographs.
How can I change my name in Bangalore?
Name Change Process:
- Affidavit in Rs. 20/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper duly Notarize.
- Ad in Newspaper under the caption of Change of Name.
- All your relevant ID Proofs.
- All Educational Certificates if any.
- Two Photographs.
- Process Fee – Payment through Online.
How can I change my name in birth certificate online?
STEP 1: To change the name on your birth certificate online, download the online form here. STEP 2: Get the ‘Birth Certificate Update/correction Form’ from the Municipal Corporation Office or the Gram Panchayat in the vicinity of where the birth took place.
How can I change my father’s name in birth certificate in Karnataka?
Carry the Birth Certificate, ID proofs of you and your parents and request them to issue a correction letter. Print it on an INR 20 E-stamp and get it notarized. After obtaining the correction letter and the affidavit, head to the nearest BBMP ward office which is in the jurisdiction area of your hospital.
How can I get my birth certificate online in Bangalore?
Download Birth Certificate in Bengaluru
open a home page on your screen. Now select side menu to Birth/death verification option. open new screen after click it. Search your birth or death certificate – first select birth or death option if you can search birth certificate then select birth option.
Can I change my parents name on my birth certificate?
You can typically make changes on your birth certificate regarding your parents’ names. For example, if the name of one parent is not on your birth certificate or if it is misspelled. Also, you might just like to make other adjustments.
How do I write my father’s name correction on my birth certificate?
Dear Sir, I request you to please change my misspelled (name) and (father’s name) on my certificate(You can mention any other document). I am providing you with my correct (name) and (father’s name) for correction. Date of Birth is: “(Write Your correct Date of Birth Here).”
How do I add a birth certificate to DigiLocker?
How to upload documents to DigiLocker via app
- Sign in to the DigiLocker app.
- On the dashboard, tap on the burger menu on the top left.
- Select Upload Documents.
- Tap on the upload button on the top next to the menu button.
- You will be asked to give the app access to your files.
How can I get my Name printed on birth certificate in Bangalore?
If you want to Add name in birth certificate then firstly. You need to make an affidavit for Name add in local Notary from Shop Near to You . It should Child Name and the Parent name mention in the affidavit along with applicant details such as your Husband’s/Father’s name, Address and Age Proof etc.